Changing your outlook, improving your confidence, and changing your life can all be done with a simple smile. And guess what? It’s easier than ever to achieve the smile of your dreams with Invisalign.
A clear alternative to braces, Invisalign straightens your teeth without the inconvenience associated with traditional orthodontics. Furthermore, they don’t stick out, and you can remove them to eat and socialize. Also, you will receive free professional teeth whitening upon completion of treatment at Roseland Family Dental. Moreover, many dental clinics offer the therapy on an interest-free finance basis, making it an offer you can’t pass up. By creating custom-made aligners that are nearly invisible and removable, Invisalign straightens teeth. Your teeth will gradually move as you replace the aligners every two weeks, little by little, week by week, toward their final position. You can transform your smile with Invisalign without disrupting your daily routine. It is a comfortable process that over 2 million people worldwide have already discovered.
Importance Of Good Oral Health
You must be in good dental health before receiving Invisalign treatment. Obviously, this treatment is not suitable for everyone. However, your dentist will talk you through the process along with any risks involved. During the first appointment with the dentist, they will examine your mouth and perform a full mouth check. The dentist will perform any treatment if necessary. Please note that the results of the treatment and the response of your mouth to the treatment may be affected by poor oral hygiene, gum disease, or other issues prior to treatment beginning.
Invisalign vs Other Treatments
Straightening your teeth has never been easier than with Invisalign: a clear choice when it comes to treatment types. Invisalign is the only orthodontic system that incorporates innovation, clinical studies and technology to accurately control the way your teeth are straightened. There are a couple of reasons why it doesn’t compare to any other treatment:
- With Invisalign, you can gradually straighten your teeth over time using clear removable aligners, unlike fixed braces with wires and brackets.
- They do not contain any metal, so they are virtually invisible when worn.
- In the event that fixed braces need to be removed by a professional, you may have difficulty cleaning your teeth and gums effectively, or you may be restricted in what kind of food is comfortable for you to eat.
- During treatment, you can remove the aligners at any time, maintain good oral hygiene, and remove them briefly for special occasions like weddings or big meetings.
- Since Invisalign aligners can be removed at any time, you can eat what you want.
You can start your journey towards a beautiful smile with the Invisalign treatment and get the whitening treatment free. The only thing left to do is schedule an appointment. Contact Roseland Family Dental today to get started on your journey to a better smile. Their professional team for Invisalign in Windsor is all set to help you.